Ten Things About Love With A Perfect Cowboy
1) In Love with a Perfect Cowboy, Melody feeds Luke langoustine from her plate. Langoustine is my favorite romantic meal to cook for my husband.
2) The working title for Love with a Perfect Cowboy was When Love Comes to Town.
3) I make a playlist for every book I write. You can find my playlist for Love with a Perfect Cowboy at Love With A Perfect Cowboy
4) I named the head of the no kill animal shelter in Love with a Perfect Cowboy after fellow author Angi Morgan who fosters stray animals.
5) The animal shelter is based on a real animal shelter in Fort Davis, Texas, the town upon which Cupid is loosely based.
6) Just like Melody’s first (and only car) in the book, I named my first car Courtney. Except my car wasn’t a Corvette like Melody’s, but a Dodge Charger.
7) I had no idea how I was going to resolve the family feud between Luke and Melody’s family until the solution popped into my head as I was writing those final scenes.
8) Until she did it, I had no idea that Melody was going to do what she did in the back of the taxi.
9) In the first draft of Love with a Perfect Cowboy, the Melody wins Luke in the bachelor auction.
10) To research the ATV race in the book, my husband and I raced ATVs in the desert.
Love with a Perfect Cowboy
A Cupid Texas Novel
Cowboys always seem to have the most spectacular butts, probably from all that hard riding in the saddle. But Melody Spencer had long-ago wiped the dust of Cupid, Texas off her cute shoes…and done her best to forget the chiseled jaw, strong arms and those other assets of cowboy Luke Spencer. Their families might be part of a long-time feud, but he was her very first love even if it turned out they never wanted the same things.
But now Luke’s come striding back into her life, tempting her with the memories of long, lazy evenings and hot, passionate kisses. And he has an ulterior motive-as Mayor of Cupid, he knows Melody’s business savvy can help save their beloved hometown. His smooth-talking might get her to Texas, but that doesn’t mean he’ll get her in his bed. Still, people do say love can be more perfect the second time around…
LORI WILDE is the New York Times bestselling author of more than sixty books. A former RITA finalist, Lori has received the Romantic Times Reviewers’ Choice Award, the Holt Medallion, the Booksellers Best, the National Readers’ Choice, and numerous other honors. She lives in Texas, with her husband and a wide assortment of pets. Lori teaches Romance Writing Secrets via the internet through colleges and universities worldwide at www.ed2g.com. Visit her at www.loriwilde.comor @LoriWilde on Twitter.
Cupid Texas Series:
Love at First Sight Release Date May 28th, 2013
All Out of Love Release Date June 25th, 2013
Somebody to Love Release Date Dec 31st, 2013
Love with a Perfect Cowboy Release Date May 27th, 2014
A Rafflecopter Giveaway (Two Winner’s will win Two Print Cupid Texas Romances)